Introducing our special edition T-shirt that pays tribute to Alabama’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). On the front, you’ll find ‘Alabama’ with the bold colorful letters ‘HBCU,’ symbolizing the state’s commitment to higher education, diversity, and cultural heritage. On the back, discover a list of all 14 of Alabama’s esteemed HBCUs creatively superimposed over a outline of the state, beautifully representing the vital role these institutions play in Alabama’s history and beyond. Wear your support proudly and celebrate the legacy of these HBCUs with our stylish and meaningful design, a statement of your pride in their profound impact on education and community.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|